Monday, May 17, 2010

Super Sorry :c



Hey everyone, sorry that it's been a while. I have recently moved back home from school for summer break, so everything is packed away somewhere in boxes! Which means that all my scans are somewhere in those boxes on a flash drive :/
I will be attending to that soon though, more content needs to be posted up here.

IN ANY CASE - you should all check out The Modern Look, it's a great site that has lots of interesting articles on it, and I will soon be their new comic artist! I will be the illustrator, while my good friend Mr. Jon Gorga will be the writer! So yeah, you should all check it out because you love me. We should be putting up new comics in a short while!

So don't worry! I will update shortly - but for now, here are some cute pictures of my cat Miso. *as seen above*


No comments:

Post a Comment