Thursday, May 27, 2010

I love technology

Man, I definitely need to get my scanner working correctly. Last night and today were a mess.
Let me just start by saying that I HATE being late for things - I really don't like it at all, and today was supposed to be the debut of my first comic on The Modern Look , but seeing as my scanner pooped out on me, I had to take a couple photos and mess with them in photoshop, which made everything take EVEN LONGER.
Now, I took classes with Klaus Janson, which taught me even more about being late and how it was bad for your reputation. But while getting ready to send away my comic that I had been working on - my scanner decided it didn't want to work for me. So that was when I decided to take the photos. Ugh, what a nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. I know that exact feeling of: this is the one time, the one place that if things should ever go according to plan it should be now... and something entirely out of your power cocks it all up.

    It'll get up there when it gets up there.

    (Hell, worst to worst we post it on our own blogs ourselves!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUTH. I just wish that it worked out better than it had T^T. oh well - thre's always next time

    ReplyDelete