Friday, November 12, 2010

The Ragin' Cajun


Aka Gambit! - also, I am pretty sure I spelled Cajun right, if not, please slap me in the face.
ANYWAY, this is from last year (sophomore year) during one of Klaus's classes. Since he is the master of inking he decided to help all of us with our inking skills! I love to ink, and I wish I could do this more often, it was really fun and a good lesson. The above scan is of my ink work on a piece of velum paper over one of the many photocopies that he had brought in for us. Some of it got cut off though in my scanner - woops!


This is what the original drawing looked like underneath!
(I am not trying to steal this person's artwork, I just posted this for show).

This is what my line art came out to look like (in the amounted time we had).
And then I dragged it into photoshop to fix up all of the blacks. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment