Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Character

So, these are some new sketches of a new character I have come up with in the last couple weeks or so. I still don't know much about her yet, except for the fact that she is in a werewolf clan or tribe or whatever. She can't transform all the way, so whenever she tries or whenever it's a full moon she only goes half way.



I don't know what to call her yet. So if anyone has any ideas let me know! She's still new, so I don't really know the rest of her story yet.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you posted her! I was wondering when you'd do that. I especially like her exasperated pose and expression in the last picture; it's my favorite!

    I have no name ideas for you, but promise me you won't name her anything that is a pun on lycanthropy. Since She-Wolf came out, that word just feels...uninspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is absolutely NOT happening. it's going to be a real person name XD, I just have to figure out what fits her best!
    and thanks for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete