Thursday, August 19, 2010

Comic Reviews?

So, being that I have obviously not been able to post anything recently due to a bit of an art block and because I am waiting for my most recent comic to be posted elsewhere (which is totally fine, I can wait until then!) I have decided that it might be a good idea to write some reviews for comics or comic related movies I have seen recently. Or maybe even art in general...I also like to read real books, so we'll see how this goes. I have been reading a lot lately, either to keep up with things that I have missed, or just out of pure interest. My friend Jon Gorga (Comic Smithy and The Long and Short Box of It!) already has a blog like that, so I don't want to steal his spotlight, but I feel like I talk about comics enough to be able to write some reviews.

I'll end it with that for now, but I think my first review will probably be Batman related since I am on a HUGE Batman kick lately!

1 comment: